question

Shannon McCormick avatar image
Shannon McCormick asked Welcome answered

After Call Wrap-Up Time is not working in MVP

Hello,

I have the MVP product and am having issues with "After Call Wrap-up Time" set at the queue level. It is set to 3 Min, but I am getting reports that the queue users get no time before being placed back as available. To date this has never worked for them. They are placing themselves as DND as a workaround.

Is there a dependent setting somewhere I have not found. I have searched the downloadable manual, RC University and the Community. I don't see this issue being raised or addressed elsewhere.screenshot-2023-07-18-105520.jpg

call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Welcome avatar image
Welcome answered

I believe After call wrap-up time applies only to call queues. If your users are also receiving calls to their direct numbers it would still ring them. Would have to check the Reports > Call logs > Detailed view and confirm that is the case (or just ask them).

If your users are actually getting calls through the call queue during the wrap-up time, this would seem like a bug.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app