question

Maddie McPhillips avatar image
Maddie McPhillips asked Ingrid Sells answered

Unable to Submit Support Case

I have been continuously receiving errors when trying to submit a developer support case. The error says 'unavailable at this time, if the issue persists contact support' -- I tried clearing cache/cookies and submitting via an incognito window. Neither option worked. We need assistance ASAP and are unable to even start a ticket.

graduationweb case
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I just login and open the create support ticket and it works well. I really don't know what happened from your side.

1705075808758.png

1705075808758.png (75.9 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Maddie McPhillips avatar image
Maddie McPhillips answered

This is the issue we are facing anytime we try to submit a case.ringcentral-dev-issue.png

1 |3000

Ingrid Sells avatar image
Ingrid Sells answered

same for me

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys