question

daniel-ferrara2722 avatar image
daniel-ferrara2722 asked benjamin-dean commented

Unable to reset password at Sandbox Account Portal

I do not know my childhood nickname

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
I moved this into a private conversation (since it is discussing passwords).

Have you been able to login to the Sandbox Account Portal previously or is this your first time? https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com

If it is your first time, did you receive the email which contains the link to reset your password?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

daniel-ferrara2722 answered
Thanks Benjamin,

No, because  I do not know the password, I tried  Reset at Sandbox Account Portal but I do not know the childhood nickname. 
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
No worries Daniel.

Could you please send me an email with your RingCentral Main Company Number to: benjamin.dean@ringcentral.com
1 |3000

1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
An application was created for this sandbox account earlier today. Could you please tell me the name of this application?
1 |3000

benjamin-dean answered
I am not trying to be difficult, merely thorough for security's sake.

Also, I am curious if you were able to login earlier today to create the application (please do still send the name of this application), why are you unable to login now?
1 |3000

I created test, but it also had the same secret question what is your childhood nickname.
1 |3000

test
1 |3000

Can you Delete Test, i am trying to login to SBX1 but I am getting this secret question I do not know? 

Please answer your security question to reset passwordWhat was your childhood nickname?

Answer  (Not case sensitive):

1 |3000

or send a password reset to my email
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys