question

benjamin-elias2839 avatar image
benjamin-elias2839 asked vijay-chatterjee15391 answered

HubSpot CRM + RingCentral Integration.. Any amazing tips? Most Grateful, Thanks!!

Hello RC Community, Can anyone point me in the right direction, I am trying to Integrate a Medical Practices Inbound Phone System to HubSpot CRM and we would like to use RingCentral. I understand that there is no direct integration but I am still actively looking for ideas.... Does anyone have any experience with this? Ideal scenario would be a new customer calls our office line (a RingCentral phone number) and that call is logged into HubSpot CRM. Sounds relatively straightforward but i simply don't know how to get this outcome. Please advise. Thank you! Ben

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
I would say you need to find a software developer and  explain what you want and direct them to RingCentral and HubSpot API documents.  That or start learning to code yourself :)

I do think this can be accomplished, but really don't know enough to understand how difficult or how long it might take to get done.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
You can also look at zapier.com  RC and HubSpot both have some premade integrations there, but when I just lokoed I don;t think you can do exactly what you are asking out of the box.  You *can* trigger an action after a RC call ends, but the only option I see on the HubSpot side would be to add all calls to a single client based on email address.  I think what you are after is to look for a match based on caller ID and put the call log record there, right?
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Are you a developer/programmer Ben, or do are there developers/programmers on your staff with whom you're working to develop your integrations?

YES: Good news Ben, you're in the right place (RingCentral Developer Portal and Developer Community). Your developer(s) should use their RingCentral account credentials and login to the RingCentral Developer Portal go through the Quickstart Tutorials (especially the App Development one while getting started using the RingCentral Connect Platform).

NO: If the answer to both of these questions are "No", but you have budget to hire someone to build this for you...then you might want to contact your RingCentral Account Executive. Tell them you are interested in hiring RingCentral's Professional Services Team to build a custom integration with HubSpot CRM.
1 |3000

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
We now have a community integration with HubSpot here. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

1 |3000

vijay-chatterjee15391 avatar image
vijay-chatterjee15391 answered
Does not seem to be logging the calls properly. Has anyone else experienced issues with syncing?
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys