question

Thomas Crumudgeon Hasara avatar image
Thomas Crumudgeon Hasara asked chris-baucom commented

Mobile App: How do I edit or delete contacts on iPhone?

How do I edit or delete contacts from iPhone App?  It is clear how to find or add new contacts, but I do not see how to update a number, or add a second number, or even delete a contact I no longer want.

I figured out how to do it from the website version, but not from the mobile app.

Thanks!
ringcentral apphardwarecontacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Barry Queen avatar image
Barry Queen answered
Here's a guide to help you delete contacts from iPhone.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

peterjnluo123 avatar image
peterjnluo123 answered
You can try iOS Eraser found on this site http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/ to delete the contacts from your iPhone permanently, which can help you make the contacts unrecovable.

1 |3000

jnisttyy avatar image
jnisttyy answered

Want to delete all the contacts on you iPhone, or want to erase all data from ios devices . Here I want to recommend to use Coolmsuter iOS Eraser, which allows you complete Wipe and clean iphone add data includes contacts, messages, account info, videos,photo,apps,music, passwords and other personal data stored on ios devices.

1 |3000

michael-deng avatar image
michael-deng answered
iPhone Data Eraser can erase iphone contacts easily. You can deleted all the contacts from iPhone directly. You can have a try. Hope this helps!

1 |3000

mike12345678910111213 avatar image
mike12345678910111213 answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled iPhone app contacts. So I noticed that the Standard plan does not have Inbound Caller ID.  What happens when I receive a call using the VoIP app on my iPhone and the contact's number is stored in my phone (not stored in the VoIP app)?  Will the VoIP app still display the caller's name since it's stored in my phone?

Thanks in advance.
1 |3000

Mike Gumbel avatar image
Mike Gumbel answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled contacts in Iphone app.

Whenever I try to look at my personal contacts in my iphone app, they do not appear, and if I try to add one, it says "this app does not have access to your contacts--You can enable access in privacy settings."

I can't find out where to do this! Can someone please direct me?

1 |3000

Troy Pfeifer avatar image
Troy Pfeifer answered chris-baucom commented
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled RingCentral iPhone App Creating Duplicate and Incorrect Contacts. When I call a contact from my address book within the ringcentral app on ANY iphone NOT using VoIP, a NEW contact is created with the person I just called name and the CALLER ID phone number (main company phone number). Now I have a duplicate contact with our office number and the customers name. This happens EVERY TIME we call a customer so please imagine how many contacts that is creating. Ring central acts like this is only happening to me. That cannot be the case! Anyone having this problem? Have you fixed it?
1 comment
1 |3000

chris-baucom avatar image chris-baucom commented ·
This very same thing happens to me. A new contact is created on my iPhone (with via RC Phone appended to the end. I cant figure out how to make it stop. Help!
0 Likes 0 ·
lisa-hughes avatar image
lisa-hughes answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Transferring Contacts to Iphone6. How do I transfer my contacts from RingCentral on my pc to my Iphone
1 |3000

sean-smith7791 avatar image
sean-smith7791 answered
Hi Thomas.  The mobile app pulls your contacts from either your personal or company contacts lists.  To delete or edit a personal contact do it from the native contacts list in iOS and it will be automatically updated in the mobile app.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app