News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
How can I integration RingCentral with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Tags: integrations
Nov 23, 2016 at 12:47pm   •   9 replies  •  0 likes
manisha

Need help to integrate RingCentral with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

9 Answers
answered on Sep 26, 2017 at 8:52am  

answered on Sep 19, 2017 at 6:20am  
Hi Manisha,

I was actually searching for the same solution during the first quarter of the year, but only happened to stumble upon this thread just today. 

I'd like to share that I wasn't aware that there's already a trial app in the works so we went with a third party CTI a few months ago. Currently using Tenfold to integrate RingCentral with MS Dynamics and it's consistently increased our call handling efficiency, team productivity, and data accuracy. We're also pretty satisfied with its features (click to dial, automatic call log, floating UI, analytics dashboard, etc).

answered on Mar 28, 2017 at 8:11am  
Can I get this as well please?

answered on Mar 9, 2017 at 7:19am  
Hello, I have signed up, but do you have an eta as to when this will be available? We are deciding on a hosted telephony provider and the dynamics integration is a must have.  We are willing to wait but an idea of whats coming would be great and probably help us finalise our decision.

answered on Mar 3, 2017 at 8:38am  
Is the API built for both MS Dynamics CRM 2016 online and on premise? Our CRM is on premise.

answered on Mar 3, 2017 at 12:58am  
We have a trial build of RingCentral for MS Dynamics CRM integration ready to be tested. This is a CRM 2016 integration. If you are interested in trying it please register here: https://goo.gl/forms/5SNccGZ0HX2aitIb2. Thanks.

answered on Mar 2, 2017 at 2:14am  

Hello, is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration still on track for Q1 2017?  Will it be a CRM 2016 integration? Will it also work with the latest update that makes CRM 2016 into Dynamics CRM 365?

answered on Dec 14, 2016 at 3:21pm  
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Integration with Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2016?. I'm curious if this is in development and when we could expect a release?

answered on Nov 24, 2016 at 5:52pm  
Hi Manisha, the integration of RingCentral with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is under development. It's likely the first version of this integration will go live in Q1 2017. Thank you.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us