News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Which API is for Updating Login user status like (Available, busy, Do not Disturb, Invisible) ?
Tags: rest api
Mar 9, 2017 at 9:34am   •   7 replies  •  0 likes
point-of-rental-software

I want to Update ringCentral login user status (Available, Busy, Do not disturb) through API from my own application. so all our employees can change their status in our own application instead of ringCentral desktop app. Does RingCentral have Api for this?

7 Answers
answered on Jul 2, 2019 at 11:38pm  

If for any reason you are unable to get the APIs due to an issue in your account, please engage the developer support team by submitting a support ticket for technical support.

answered on Jun 29, 2019 at 7:30am  

If for any reason you are unable to get the APIs due to an issue in your account, please engage the developer support team by submitting a support ticket for technical support.

answered on Mar 24, 2017 at 8:04pm  

I'm sorry, I can't help you.

answered on Mar 13, 2017 at 6:07pm  
I could see only one API when I didn't login. I could see a lot more after login. If you are sure you have logged in, it might be your account's issue.

answered on Mar 13, 2017 at 7:13am  

Thanks. I did scroll down, only one API called: you can see only one API. I will ask developer support, thanks.

answered on Mar 10, 2017 at 7:12pm  

Login, go to that page, and scroll down to Presence => Extension Presence

I am using Chrome browser and it takes me to the right part automatically.

If you really cannot find it, I have no idea. Please contact the developer support and submit a support ticket for help. Tell them that you cannot view all of the API docs even after login.

answered on Mar 10, 2017 at 7:58am  
thank you Tyler, I did Login with developer account, but didn't show this part when I searched. and the link you provided didn't show this part either. can you tell me where I can see this document? I login in with sandbox account: 6503514555  

answered on Mar 9, 2017 at 4:59pm  
Yes.

https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html#!#RefUpdateExtensionPresence

You need to login in order to view advanced API endpoints.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us