News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Fax: How do I get faxes sent to my Email?
Tags: email, fax
Jun 30, 2014 at 8:44am   •   6 replies  •  0 likes
Tara Danley
How do I set up fax to email.  I would like to have a fax number as part of our unlimited plan than when people fax that number it comes into my email.  I can't find how to do that.
5 Answers
answered on Jan 16, 2019 at 7:55am  
So, if I didn't have that one box checked to "Include attachment with email", am I just out of luck?  Is that file lost in the ethereal?  

answered on Nov 2, 2015 at 3:54pm  
To receive faxes by email, you will need to log in to your account and go to Messages & Notifications > Notifications and enter the email address you wish the fax notifications to go to.  Then, click  Advanced Notification Options and make sure the following boxes are selected. 

Note: If your account is setup to be HIPAA compliant, you will not be able to receive faxes via email. 

You can also send faxes via your email account .Visit: Sending Fax Messages Using Email

answered on Nov 2, 2015 at 5:28am  
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled too difficult to send faxes by having to open this account. should be able to jus.... too difficult to send faxes by having to open this account. should be able to just email with a rintoo difficult to send faxes by having to open this account. should be able to just email with a ringcentral email like you do with my fax or nextivafax.com; most of the time, I am forwarding an email or creating the email to fax, so it's too much work to go into the Ringcentral account. Also our nextivafax #s never got ported as we emailed 5-10 times.

answered on Jun 5, 2015 at 1:05pm  
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I sent a fax via email. How do I know if the fax has been sent?.

answered on Apr 22, 2015 at 10:17am  
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need to be able to f ax from my outlook account.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us