News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Google contacts to be sync with RingCentral
Tags: contacts, google
Sep 21, 2016 at 3:01pm   •   5 replies  •  0 likes
bringleson

Have the capability to sync my contacts with my RingCentral application since this feature is only available only with Outlook right now

5 Answers
answered on Jul 15, 2020 at 7:34pm  
Why do phone numbers marked "Business" or "Company" in Gogoel Contacts both get coded as "Other" in RingCentral Phone?

answered on May 15, 2020 at 6:23pm  
Is there a way to sync my google contacts and/or mobile phone contacts with the windows desktop app?  my text messages should display the name of the person who sent it if i have them in google contacts like on my phone.  but i can't find what you describe above in the new app.  what am i missing?  thank you

answered on Aug 3, 2017 at 12:39pm  
is there a way to sync the google contacts with the main account records so that the contact names also show up in the call logs (rather than just on the desktop app)?

answered on Jan 17, 2017 at 11:15am  
Make sure you are on the latest version of our Desktop App. then go to Settings (the small gear wheel) > Contacts.  When you move the "View Google contacts" switch to the "on" position, youi'll get a pop-up window (image on the right), which prompts you to log into the Google account. 

answered on Jan 16, 2017 at 8:41am  
This is a must.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us