question

john-walker5304 avatar image
john-walker5304 asked philipp-gruner12430 answered

meetings plugin for outlook mac version not working

Downloaded and ran installer for RC Meetings plugin for Outlook (Mac version 15.33) but saw no evidence that it installed correctly. Any ideas?

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-watkins6549 avatar image
david-watkins6549 answered
Exact same issue for me with Outlook (Mac 15.36.1) on MBPro running Sierra 10.12.5.  It appears to install successfully.  It suggests re-opening Outlook (if it was open), but I've installed with it open or close and it definitely is not doing anything at all.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

philipp-gruner12430 avatar image
philipp-gruner12430 answered
Same for me. Had it running for months but now its a no go. I read a message that this app is no longer supported because its not 64bit but it didn't tell me which one. I assume its the plugin because that's the only thing not working anymore.
1 |3000

marc-hall12790 avatar image
marc-hall12790 answered
Same issue here... doesn't seem to do anything. This is after OS upgrade to Mojave + latest MS updates. 
1 |3000

rick-walter12799 avatar image
rick-walter12799 answered marc-hall12790 commented
Same. Upgraded to Mojave and no more button to add RingCentral meeting to Outlook meeting. Is everyone else just manually creating the meeting in RingCentral and copying in the details in the meantime?
1 comment
1 |3000

marc-hall12790 avatar image marc-hall12790 commented ·
Yep.. just copy / paste. I saw a new version of the plugin install today I THINK.. but I can't really tell if anything different happened. The plugin is still missing from Outlook. :/
0 Likes 0 ·
Hello? Any feedback from RC? It's been 2+ months. This is the link my Mac sends me to when I tried to reinstall the plug-in.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208436
1 |3000

marc-hall12790 avatar image
marc-hall12790 answered
Nothing works.. this thing is broken. 
1 |3000

New update solved the problem. I saw another post where RC stated that their meeting platform works on Zoom's platform and they were waiting for the software to be updated to Movaje. Anyone else having this problem, download the updated plug-in by clicking on the link below:

https://support.ringcentral.com/download.html?language=en_US

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys