News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Glip Meme Generator not working
Tags: ringcentral app
Jul 2, 2018 at 7:56am   •   12 replies  •  0 likes
James Charles
The Glip Meme Generator has not been working for several days now. When attempting to post a meme an error message appears: "Whoops: Sorry, but we couldn't create your meme at this time. Please try again later." The issue appears for multiple user account, but via the Glip native Mac app and the browser UI. My team leverages this feature extensively in our professional communications, and this outage has severely impacted productivity.
(Account type: U.S.)

12 Answers
answered on Feb 11, 2020 at 6:31am  
It is not working on mine. Any update?

answered on Aug 30, 2018 at 12:34pm  
Hey everyone! Memes are back :) 

answered on Aug 23, 2018 at 9:10am  
Barring any unforeseeable issues/setbacks, it should be up and running on August 31st!

answered on Aug 23, 2018 at 7:52am  
any update about this ? guys we are desperate . all the fun at work is gone 

answered on Aug 17, 2018 at 8:45am  
Our meme generator is encountering the same error. I don't know how much longer we can continue to work like this!

answered on Aug 14, 2018 at 10:42am  
I agree with James on this. "My team leverages this feature extensively in our professional communications, and this outage has severely impacted productivity."  Love it!

answered on Aug 10, 2018 at 11:22am  
Hey Otto, unfortunately our Glip team has run into a snag with the meme generator. When I hear more about any type of ETA, I will update this thread!

answered on Aug 9, 2018 at 12:40pm  
We're running Glip Version: 18.07.3 (E. 2.0.1) and getting the same meme error message.

answered on Jul 18, 2018 at 9:21am  
Hey James, we are aware that the issue has repeated itself and have a fix that is scheduled to be available with the latest release of the application which should take place on July 20th, 2018. On that day I would highly recommend that you update your application and test to ensure everything is working as it should. Thanks!

answered on Jul 18, 2018 at 12:09pm  
Hey James, that's odd. Can you please contact Support so we can investigate?

answered on Jul 18, 2018 at 9:12am  
Broken again.  Same issue as before.

answered on Jul 2, 2018 at 11:13am  
Hey James, sorry for the frustration. We are aware of this current issue and are working on getting it fixed ASAP. Please open a case so we can tag it with the appropriate JIRA number and you will receive a notification once we have fixed the issue.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us