News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Track Holds & Abandon's for Individual Agent and Time of Day
Tags: call queues
Jan 29, 2019 at 10:12am   •   5 replies  •  0 likes
Craig

Is there a way to tie together queue holds to a specific agent and the time of day? If not can you add it?

5 Answers
answered on Feb 7, 2019 at 7:22am  
Hey Craig, doesn't look like you can export the hours data at this time. I'll keep an eye out for something like this in future releases. We're still building out the Analytics portal, and I can definitely see how this would be helpful :)

answered on Feb 7, 2019 at 4:55am  
It is helpful but how can we export that data? Or as it is now would we hover over every day and hour for every agent? 

answered on Feb 6, 2019 at 8:27am  
Hey Craig, does the info here help you at all? I got it by following the same steps above. I wanted to see Last Month, so I chose that and then I selected the Hour section (there's an arrow pointing towards it) and it pops up more info if I hover over it.

Now, I don't have much info on my Test Account :P but I hope this helps!

answered on Feb 4, 2019 at 5:23am  
I think I get that but I am looking for a way to see when the holds are occurring, during a day, week month.  For example how many holds did agent 2 have last week between the hours of 11:00 and 1:00 (lunch). 
So I see where an agent has x number of holds but is there an efficient way to see when these holds occurred (a report)? I believe i can go to calls and download all the calls but that will only show handle time which is hold and live time but it doesn't separate it out.  Same for abandoned (hold) except I don't see any reporting that shows anything other than number of abandoned and % of abandoned. Am i missing something? 

Thanks

answered on Jul 29, 2020 at 9:05pm  
Hey Craig, you can see the Total Hold Time, # Holds, and Avg. Hold Time via the KPIs - just simply select them.

So in Performance Report, go to the Queues Tab, click on the Queue you want to view. This will bring you to a new view that shows the Users in the Queue.

Then click on Select Columns, and choose the Hold Time info you want

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us