News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Click Continue to join ring central with limited connectivity - error code '104113'
Tags: meetings
Feb 21, 2019 at 6:38am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
sharook

Hi , i am facing issues in joining ring central meeting client . When the host joins, it becomes stuck and atlast gives the error code '104113'. Somedays it works perfectly, but some days it does not . It has become a serious issue and client has already escalated it. Can you let me know any possible workaround or some version of ring central that would solve this issue.

version : 6.3.1

Account type : US

3 Answers
answered on Feb 25, 2019 at 3:57am  
Thanks Jessica,

When we try to whitelist the following url's for ring central meetings access, we found that IP's are changing . Can you provide that the correct  IP's corresponding to the urls's so that we can be rest assured that access is enabled for the correct IP's.(At our organisation, whitelisting happens for IP and not url)

Also, let me know the ports to which request is being directed. I believe its 443 alone. Please correct me if i am wrong :)

meetings.ringcentral.com 
webinar.ringcentral.com
*. zoom.us
*. cloudfront.net (for firmware software updates)**

answered on Feb 21, 2019 at 10:43pm  
Thanks for the reply . 
I am trying to resolve it at the network level from my organisation changing the network firewall settings etc.
Can you let me know the url's and destination ip's which receive the request when we try to connect to meetings.ringcentral.com

answered on Feb 21, 2019 at 12:44pm  
Hi Sharook, 

Another Community user posted this as a possible workaround, as he is also unable to log into Meetings. I'm not sure if it's the exact error you are receiving (he is using a Mac computer), but it's worth a try! 

Create a new user account
Make sure you're logged in to account with Admin control over you Mac.
  1. Go to System Preferences --> Users & Groups.
  2. Click the padlock in the lower left of the dialog box that appears and enter the password for admin account you logged in from.
  3. Click the + in the lower left above the padlock icon to add a new user account.
  4. Complete the panel that appears. Choose Standard or Administrator from the New Account drop-down menu. Make sure to choose a password you'll remember and keep it somewhere safe.
  5. Click Create User.
  6. When the new user appears in the user list on the left, close System Preferences.

Launch the new user account

To log in to your Mac using the new account you just created, consider these options:
  1. Disable Automatic Login in Systems Preferences --> Users & Groups if it's enabled. This will let you choose the account you want to use to start up with each time you log in.
  2. Restart your Mac and click the icon for the new user account you just created when it appears on the screen.
  3. If you have Fast User Switching turned on, you can use it to switch accounts without rebooting.
Tip: Understand multiple accounts and Fast User Switching on a Mac.

Launch the RC Meetings app from the new user account
  1. Locate the RingCentral Meetings app in the Applications folder on your Mac and double click its icon.
  2. A panel should open prompting you to log in to RingCentral Meetings account. Enter your username and and password.
  3. If the log-in is successful, you should see the RingCentral Meetings floating menu panel appear in the top right of your screen.
  4. Click Settings (the gear icon) to set your general, audio, video, and meeting preferences, which will be unique to the new account you created.
  5. Start or Join a meeting to test RC Meetings is working correctly Note: Your recent meetings list will be empty. Your scheduled and recorded meetings probably will be missing, too. They're stored with the user account, not in the cloud or inside the app itself.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us