question

blaire-music14812 avatar image
blaire-music14812 asked chris-minton14855 answered

Speed Dial: No contacts listed under Presence.

Speed Dial: No contacts listed under Presence. When I try to setup speed dial and go to Users and Presence it does not show anyone to choose to add. My name and extension are the only ones showing.

presence
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-minton14855 avatar image
chris-minton14855 answered
Everyone on your account should be viewable. However, you have to choose "Select a User" on the far right. Depending upon your screen size, this may be off the screen to the right a bit. After clicking on "Select a User", this will then pull up a list to choose from. By default, you are the only person that can be on lines 1 and 2, so that is likely what you are seeing as just your name and extensions showing. I am attaching a view of where you should click to choose users.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Blaire, could you post a screen shot of your Settings? What phone are you using?
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app