question

david-huang14893 avatar image
david-huang14893 asked danno147 commented

Callee ID (not Caller)

I am starting an executive suite (like Regus). I am providing phone service as part of the service for the tenants. With over 30+ tenants, my live receptionist needs to see the number being called (Callee ID) so she can answer the call appropriately using the right business name. 8x8 has a product called "Switchboard", but the only product RC has that is close is "Multi-site support".... is there a solution I am not seeing?

call handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ios-man avatar image
ios-man answered
Nice blog with genuine information. Thanks alot.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered danno147 commented
Under Call Handling, is a setting that allows you do display the number the caller called:
3 comments
1 |3000

david-huang14893 avatar image david-huang14893 commented ·
Hi Danno, thank you for your response, is this screen only visible on Multi-Site Support or is this available in the 'general' menus?  thanks again.
1 Like 1 ·
danno147 avatar image danno147 commented ·

0 Likes 0 ·
danno147 avatar image danno147 commented ·
I have no experience with multi-site support, so not sure if it's on there or not, but for sure for the rest of us.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app