question

accounting14566 avatar image
accounting14566 asked eryll-a13991 answered

Can I eliminate desk phones and use ringcentral strictly on iphones?

U.S. Account. We are no longer in our office and strictly work remotely. Can I eliminate the desk phones and use Ringcentral strictly from the ios app? How do I go about that?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered danno147 commented
Yes.  You'll need to reach out to your RC rep to handle everything.
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

accounting14566 avatar image accounting14566 commented ·
Thank you!
1 Like 1 ·
milehighwelch10741 avatar image milehighwelch10741 commented ·
What do you mean by 'handle everything''?
1 Like 1 ·
danno147 avatar image danno147 commented ·
Since I am not PRECISION POOL CARE FRONT DESK'S RC Support person, I am not privy to the type of account they have, current programming, post programming, if the phones are rented or purchased, contract terms, etc. In order to insure a smooth transition with no interruption of service or exposure to ETCs, a qualified person would need to handle such things, or as I pontificated, "Everything".

1 Like 1 ·
eryll-a13991 avatar image
eryll-a13991 answered
If the the Phones are rental Phone's you need to get in touch with You're Account Manager,
but if You own the Phones, Yes you can remove those Desk phone from You're System. 
If You have an Admin Access all You need to do is go to Phones & Devices > look for the Phone that You want to remove & chose Change phone > Then Choose Ring Central Phone App. The removed phone will be under Unassigned Device's in case You need to use it again you can simple re-assign it to an Extension. Ring Central App is Free no Additional Charges on adding it and You can Have 2 App on 2 Different Computers.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app