question

lisa11221 avatar image
lisa11221 asked lisa11221 commented

Please help me understand this...

According to this screenshot, this call was MISSED, but has a length of 4 minutes and 28 seconds. Am I reading this correctly? What does that mean?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Lisa, 

I think this may be an instance of where the call was missed by this extension, but was answered by another member in the queue, and then the call was 4 minutes and 28 seconds long. The screenshot is a bit of a limited view, but does this sound like it may be your situation? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lisa11221 avatar image
lisa11221 answered lisa11221 commented
Thank you for your help, Jessica. 

It was not answered by another extension, however. This call came in outside of our office hours, so no one answered it. 

Does that make sense?
3 comments
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Ah! Okay. In that case, I'll need to brainstorm just a little longer :) 
1 Like 1 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Could this be a voicemail left by the caller? Between Saadet and I, we're not too sure what would have caused this. 
0 Likes 0 ·
lisa11221 avatar image lisa11221 commented ·
There was no voicemail left. There are many calls like this. As I have been thinking this through more, I am wondering if it is a traffic pumping call. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app