question

steve-w16365 avatar image
steve-w16365 asked steve-w16365 commented

I need to play a recorded message to all Callers in the Meeting? How do I do this?

I need to play a recorded message to all Callers in the Meeting? How do I do this?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered steve-w16365 commented
Hey Steve, without knowing more details, I'd suggest leveraging this setting when you share your screen and all :)

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

steve-w16365 avatar image steve-w16365 commented ·

I never got this problem solved from 9 months ago. I would like Ring Central to provide a way for a recorded message to be played to all callers. Is there a way to do this? Please reply to my email: gastevew@shaw.ca.
0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·
Steve, did Saadet's above recommendation not work for you?
0 Likes 0 ·
steve-w16365 avatar image steve-w16365 commented ·

I am very unsure about what they mean by sharing the Screen. I have an Audio File with Opening Remarks that I want to play to all the callers. They call in on their Phones and do not use a Computer? How would I play the file to them? Other Programs have this feature.
0 Likes 0 ·
steve-w16365 answered J.B. Ferguson commented
You obviously have not tried this yourself. I have done what you said and when I try to play the audio file from the computer it does not play, it cuts out!
1 comment
1 |3000

J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
Were you sharing your screen when you attempted to play the audio? That's necessary for it to work properly.
0 Likes 0 ·
steve-w16365 answered
What would I share? The audio file? Most callers are not using their computer to call in. They only use their phone. We are always sharing a Word Document with the Admins.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app