News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Performance Reports Customization
Tags: analytics and reporting
Jul 11, 2019 at 12:24pm   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
catherine-stier

In performance reports it defaults to "Yesterday" and it defaults to certain columns. I'd like it to default to "today" and the columns that I select so I don't have to continue doing it every hour when it refreshes. Thank you!

4 Answers
answered on Jul 11, 2019 at 1:29pm  
AWESOME!!! Thank you! 

answered on Jul 11, 2019 at 1:21pm  
As long as you choose "Today" it will always be that day you're viewing it. If you had used "Custom Range" to specifically set it to 7/11/19, it would be stuck on 7/11/19. Select your new, custom report and click whatever it says to the right of the title (blue font) and instead chose "Today". Click the "Save" icon again on the top right and then click the blue "Save" button to update this report. :)

answered on Jul 11, 2019 at 12:45pm  
Hey Catherine,

Once you get the report how you like it (set to "Today" and with the columns you like), click the "Save" icon on the top right and give it a name.

It will be nestled under your Performance Reports on the left-hand side. Now when you come back, click Performance Reports and then your custom report name. Here's what I see (I named my "More Columns").

Hope this helps! :)

answered on Jul 11, 2019 at 1:14pm  
Thank you! 1 more question though, when I save it, it's saving as the date, will it keep pulling only 7/11 or will it know that I want it to always show me the day that we are currently on? Thanks!! 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us