question

mike-heissenberger avatar image
mike-heissenberger asked nicole-orlanzo answered

Adding a caller 3way call help

I would like to be able to Add another caller when I am on a call, merge them so we are on a 3 way call, I would then like to intro both callers and get off the phone so the other two callers can continue to talk. Is this possible?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

nicole-orlanzo avatar image
nicole-orlanzo answered
A while back I found someone mention this in a thread and saved it. I haven't used it yet, but this may be what you're looking for. This assumes you're using the RingCentral Phone application:

1. Whilst on the active call click the transfer button
2. Enter the number you want to transfer to, and click "Warm Transfer", the first call will now be on hold.
3. Once the second call is connected, you want to bring the hold call back into the loop. Click on the phone icon in the top right of the app, then both calls will appear... click the + icon on the hold call. It will now be a conference.
4. Once the handover has taken place, Click on the green "Active Call" notification in the app, which will take you back to the keypad, and the press "Complete Transfer"

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app