question

taylor-ellis avatar image
taylor-ellis asked saadetswift16514 commented

Cannot Pick Up a Parked Call with the Mobile App

I have several users who have had trouble retrieving parked calls on the mobile app over the last month. It started off with a couple of people having problems and now half of my team is unable to pick up a parked call using the RingCentral Mobile App. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

mobilecall park
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hey Taylor,

Could you go over the process in which your users are placing the call on park and then trying to retrieve it? I'm wondering if they're possibly missing a step or if something wonky is going on.
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

taylor-ellis avatar image taylor-ellis commented ·
I am now having the same issue. When on a call, we are pressing park and then placing the call on a private park location that all users have access to. Then we are going to the More tab and clicking Park Locations and tapping the green phone button where it shows the call is parked. We have not had this problem until about a month and a half ago. Again, this is the consolidated RingCentral mobile app and not the "phone" app. 
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Weird...sounds like you're doing it all correct :/ I would suggest contacting Tech Support and seeing if they can discover what's going on
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app