question

amit-goswami avatar image
amit-goswami asked mary-community-moderator edited

Label contacts on Ringcentral apps

US account

Medical practice

IF I get a incoming call, I want to be able to name the contact and add the phone and name in my contacts, they should get added in universal contacts for my account. Also ability to add notes to each call

4 users

contacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Amit! The Product Team is already working on being able to save new contacts withing the RingCentral app :) You can follow this thread to receive updates as they become available.

Please vote here for a Universal Contacts List :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
To add to Saadet's response, if you need to add notes for each call, you'll need to use a CRM that integrates with RingCentral. Their Apps and Integrations page (see link below) shows 65 different CRM applications that integrate with RingCentral. With that many integrations I sincerely doubt that RingCentral will create a CRM specifically for their platform.

https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/?appCategory=CRM
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator edited

Good news! Cloud contacts are now available with the 20.3.20 version of RingCentral App. Update now and stay connected to all of your contacts by syncing your RingCentral, Microsoft, and Google accounts.

Just go to Settings > click Contacts & Calendars

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app