question

Hector Larks avatar image
Hector Larks asked kellie-babb commented

Ringcentral app hangs then closes on iOS 13 beta 4 when trying to make or take a call.

US account. iOS 13 beta 4. Open app, sign in, tap phone, call number, app hangs/locks up, app crashes. Call still in progress. Open app, app crashes. Uninstalled/reinstalled app.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
Yep.  Same here.  For in and outbound calls.  I only run iOS betas on my spare devices for this reason.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hector Larks answered
Ringcentral... is there an update in the works to resolve this? Is there a TestFlight program that is available for us to join?
1 |3000

Hector Larks answered
The RC Phone app seems to work taking and making calls so far.
1 |3000

dave-hsu avatar image
dave-hsu answered
Looks like the same issue is happening now with13.1.2 update over the weekend.  
1 |3000

Hector Larks answered
No issue yet on 13.2 beta
1 |3000

dave-hsu avatar image
dave-hsu answered kellie-babb commented
Update - My RC Phone app seems to work with the latest iOS, but Ring Central App connects for a second or two, then drops.  
3 comments
1 |3000

kellie-babb avatar image kellie-babb commented ·
Hello Dave,

I hope you are doing well! Does this occur with every call or intermittently and can you please confirm the version you are using for the RingCentral App? 

I hope you have a great day! 

Thank you,

Kellie B.   

0 Likes 0 ·
dave-hsu avatar image dave-hsu commented ·
It occurs with every call. I was on 19.3.22 when I wrote this on Monday, but I just updated to 19.3.23 and it seems to play nice now.  Thanks
0 Likes 0 ·
kellie-babb avatar image kellie-babb commented ·
Hi Dave,

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear that it is working now! If the concern returns please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

I hope you have a great day!

Thank you,
Kellie B.
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
I've been told that this should no longer be an issue starting tomorrow :)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app