question

roger-frechette avatar image
roger-frechette asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Comment couter mes messages ?

Je ne sais pas comment prendre mes messages ?

voicemail
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Pouvez-vous confirmer quels messages vous vous rfrez? Voulez-vous dire des messages vocaux sur votre tlphone logiciel ou votre tlphone de bureau?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
1 |3000

roger-frechette answered
Merci c'est m'aider!

Mais j'ai une autre question!

Comment faire apparatre les appels que j'ai reu mon numro 1 800 de Ringcentral, dans mes email?

lorsque je reois des appels mon numro 1 800 de Ringcentral Je veux qu'ils se trouvent dans ma boite d'email pour m'aider savoir que j'ai reu un appel!

Mais comment configurer mon systme Ringcentral?

Merci encore!

Roger
1 |3000

roger-frechette answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Thank you it's help me ! But I have an other questions ! How make appear the mess on my email ? I mean, each time someone call my Ringcentral number 1 800 ... I want it appear on my email to help me to know that I had a call ! But how to configurat my Ringcentral system ? Thank you again ! Roger
1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Roger, 

I reached out to your account manager requesting she connect with you about how to configure your system. She should be reaching out soon. You can also email her directly at  april.capuli@ringcentral.com
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app