question

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 asked larry-davis2788 commented

Support Site Incident - Resolved

Hi Community Members,

We are currently experiencing an issue where our support.ringcentral.com site is not accessible. We're investigating this occurrence and working hard to get it resolved as soon as we can.

We apologize for the downtime and appreciate your understanding and patience while we work to get it fixed. We will share updates as they become available.

community announcement
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

cole-t avatar image
cole-t answered saadetswift16514 commented
Why is your status page not updated?!  https://status.ringcentral.com/
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hi Cole, this is something we are looking into getting added in the future! 
1 Like 1 ·
cole-t avatar image cole-t commented ·
What is "Service Portal" on that page then if not what you call the service portal aka support.ringcentral.com?
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi Cole, Service Portal refers to service.ringcentral.com
0 Likes 0 ·
cole-t avatar image cole-t commented ·
Thank you for clearing that up, its a bit confusing to me what that meant since there's not any subtext that's more specific. I can definitely understand the intent in calling it that though. It would be great if we can get the support portal status added to the status page so we can see everything from one spot.
0 Likes 0 ·
Always happy to help! It's definitely something we're looking to get added to the Status Site :)
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered larry-davis2788 commented
Hi all, this issue has been resolved. Thanks for being so patient and understanding!
1 comment
1 |3000

larry-davis2788 avatar image larry-davis2788 commented ·
i have a customer that was using the phone app because the R app was missing calls. 
on the 1st, they were forced off the Phone app and back to the R app. Now they are missing calls again.  I have contacted support in the past on this matter and mentioned it in this thread or another one prior to the move. 
We may end up loosing this customer. i know i wouldn't stick around if i couldn't answer my calls.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app