question

tom-klimek3420 avatar image
tom-klimek3420 asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

RC Meetings Embedded

Where would I find and start scheduled meetings within the RC app? I've scheduled a recurring meeting and a non recurring meeting but doesn't show up where I can start those meetings. Do I need the RingCentral meetings app in order to see those?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

samudrabhuyan avatar image
samudrabhuyan answered
Hi @Tom
You should see your upcoming meetings on the "Meetings" tab. 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tom-klimek3420 answered
Ah, I'm not seeing any scheduled meetings in that section even though I have a couple scheduled for today.

1 |3000

tom-klimek3420 answered Becky-Community_Manager commented
Is there a way to enable embedded meetings to use outlook locally? I think the issue stems from not having Outlook 365.
4 comments
1 |3000

samudrabhuyan avatar image samudrabhuyan commented ·
Yes, currently the unified app only supports O365 and Google Calendar. Please feel free to add a feature request for Exchange support for the RingCentral unified app :) 
1 Like 1 ·
samudrabhuyan avatar image samudrabhuyan commented ·
Have you added your calendar to RC app? It needs to connect to either your Google Calendar or O365 accounts to fetch the calendar details.
0 Likes 0 ·
tom-klimek3420 avatar image tom-klimek3420 commented ·
I've attempted to add it using the outlook option but errors out. Likely due to not having Exchange 365? Our exchange server is on premise.
0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks so much for pitching in, Samudra!
You're our hero!
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app