question

front-office12 avatar image
front-office12 asked jenn-community-moderator commented

Paying bills manually? is that possible?

I want to pay my bill manually but when I am online, i can only change my CC# but there is no option to pay manually. I called several time on Friday and was finally told my account rep was on leave, and someone else would call me back, but no one did. I was also told i could call 24/7 for help, which is also untrue. My service is schedule for interruption on Sunday and today is Saturday and I can find no one to help me pay this bill after several days of trying.

billing
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Front Office, 

I have escalated the case you created with support requesting that someone reach out to assist in paying your bill. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

thomas12345678 avatar image
thomas12345678 answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

i also would like to see a "pay now" option. it allows me to add more alternatve payment records, but, its not charging any of them and my bill is overdue!

1 comment
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@thomas12345678 If you update your card, it will automatically charge to pay your overdue bill. However, you are welcome to reach out to Support, your account manager, or our Retention team to retry your card on file.
Let me know if we can assist further!

0 Likes 0 ·
thomas12345678 avatar image
thomas12345678 answered jenn-community-moderator commented

you could assist further by billing my card on file, or my back up card, or by creating a "pay now" or "one time payment" button, which still does not exist. My bill is overdue and no one is charging either card.

1 comment
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @thomas12345678, apologies! It would be better to open a case HERE if the account is still not billed. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app