question

george-andreou avatar image
george-andreou asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

We have just joined RingCentral and would like to change our number to a UK non geographic number

We have just joined RingCentral and had our account set up today. We have been given a new telephone number, however we would like a non geographic business number. In the UK these will start 03 or 08 and we would ideally like a list to pick from. I'm unsure how we would go about this and need help so that we can begin using RingCentral.

Thanks

George

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Hey, George!
Non-geographic numbers are available, we're seated in the US, but we've reached out to our UK team to follow up. 
I'll post updates as soon as I hear back! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Hey, George! I think you're all sorted, but if not, please don't hesitate to reach out!
1 |3000

george-andreou avatar image
george-andreou answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

Hi Becky, I am still waiting for a list of non-geographic numbers to be sent over but your colleague said I should get this in the next couple of days.
1 comment
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·
Excellent!
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app