question

aaron-taylor avatar image
aaron-taylor asked aaron-taylor answered

On hold for 1 hour 40 minutes Saturday 12/21 1:30 AM through 3:10 AM

I called in to get help from Ring Central on Saturday, 12/21 because our after hours message was mal functioning and our customers could not contact the veterinarian on call for emergencies. I am a NEW customer and do not comprehend the Ring Central admin portal processes, but I am learning as fast as I can. But I needed help. I was on hold for 1 hour and 40 minutes and no one answered nor picked up. My sales rep (Ras Patel) is awesome - I emailed him and he took his personal time and fixed our problem for me on Sunday or early Monday. We had a lot of frustrated clients between Saturday and Monday morning and that really hurts our business. When we have an emergency, we need to know as a small business if our phones have a problem that Ring Central will be there to help promptly - even during difficult hours when we all would rather sleep. Our business relies heavily on after hours phone systems working properly and if they don't our clients really get frustrated and their pets lives are at risk if they can't get their pet to the veterinarian quickly in an emergency. If we cannot rely on ring central to support our business in a timely manner during off peak hours, we may have to consider an alternate company who can better support us during off peak hours. The people at Ring Central are very kind and good and I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I simply want to be able to get support when I need it in a timely manner and I felt that waiting 1 hour and 40 minutes was not acceptable.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Hey, Aaron - this is important information that we will be sure to share with our support leadership. 

I'm so sorry for your experience and want to be a conduit for help.

Please be sure to reach out either here or via review@ringcentral.com for future issues like this.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

aaron-taylor avatar image
aaron-taylor answered
Thank you Becky.  I really appreciate your response and attention to the matter. Have a Merry Christmas.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app