question

victor-truong avatar image
victor-truong asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Failed to dial in...

Hello,

I joined called today using RC services. However, when I dialed in I got a busy tone. I tried a few more time however it still failed. A co-worker then tried using her cell phone but when she dial-in she got the busy tone it wasn't until she tried a second time where it went through. My IT believes that its something to do with RC services where it was only able to handle one dial in at a time. It was just there conclusion as this isn't their area of expertise. Anyone else having this issue as well?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gloria Burt avatar image
Gloria Burt answered
We have this issue on and off.  We are an IT company and have not found any issue with our wiring or local service. We agree with your IT. g
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

victor-truong avatar image
victor-truong answered jessica-community-moderator commented
They are contacting my phone provider as well to see if there was anything wrong with the number as well. Not sure it will help tho.
1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Victor! 

I would recommend opening a case with our Tech Support team, and they can dig in a little further and help troubleshoot. 

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app