question

jasmine-doyle3111 avatar image
jasmine-doyle3111 asked jasmine-doyle3111 answered

Internal Error for Calling Out on Phone App

In Canada. When making outbound calls we off and on are getting a message of "Im sorry, theres been an internal error. You will be disconnected now. Goodbye" I see there was an update last night from the status on the help page but have no prompts or ability to update on the RC Phone app. Is this an overall issue effecting all clients or is there a fix?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hey Jasmine, 

We haven't seen any more reports on this. Did you open a case with support? Are you still experiencing this error message? 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jasmine-doyle3111 avatar image
jasmine-doyle3111 answered
Hi Jessica. Yes I did open a case. It seems to effect us off and on and moves to different extension. I received this from tech support:

The issue that you have reported in this ticket is related to a Known Outage we currently have in our system.

INC-25408 / 10155084 / A portion of RingCentral Customers are unable to hear prompts on phone calls

At this point, we will be placing this case into a PKI Hold status. PKI stands for Product Known Issue. This means that we are investigating it as a bug on our side and there is no currently available ETA when it will be resolved. We have reproduced the issue and are working on resolving it. You will not receive much in the way of correspondence while they resolve this issue, however you will be notified when the issue is fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app