question

steve-w16365 avatar image
steve-w16365 asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

There are dozen's on questions sent to this site and I would like to know if any of them get solved?

There are dozen's on questions sent to this site and I would like to know just how Ring Central responds to these questions and if any of them get solved?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Steve, 
Because this is a Community we lean on our fellow Community members to share solutions and their own best practices. 
If there is an issue that is particularly persnickety, we'll dig around with Product or other teams to get you an answer. 
Please let us know if we can help!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

steve-w16365 avatar image
steve-w16365 answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

How do I know if Ring Central has made a change to the Program? And if the change has not happened, how do I continue to get their attention?
1 comment
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·
We update threads when we hear that changes have been made. If you're in the thread, you'll get an email about it. 

If changes don't occur, we'll connect with Product to determine if the feature you're hoping for is coming, not possible, or in the works. 

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app