question

michael-benedict avatar image
michael-benedict asked mary-community-moderator commented

AT&T or Samasung Galaxy S10+ Call Issues

A few months ago I switched from a Galaxy S7+ to my new Galaxy S10+ and immediately was experiencing problems with the Ring Central App. I can make and receive calls fine, and everyone comes through fine, but everyone on the other end is experiencing a lot of breaking up and in and out sound. I am told with each and every call that people cannot hear me. The network is still AT&T and I had no problems with the S7+. Using Wifi does not fix anything either. This is for work and is starting to greatly impact our business.

Any help in finally resolving this would be appreciated.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

christin-coles avatar image
christin-coles answered mary-community-moderator commented
We are having the same issue with one of our users (who happens to be the owner :( ) .  He has an Apple XS and AT&T.  We were told the same and nothing gets better.  Beyond frustrating!
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hello Christin!

Please open a case here to have this issue resolved.

Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
michael-benedict avatar image michael-benedict commented ·
Hello! I would absolutely love to but every time I click on that link it says I am not logged in (which I clearly am). It asks me to sign in, which I try to do, and then gives me the following error: ERROR_CREATING_USER Portal user already exists for contact. 

I have tried signing out here and signing back in, but nothing is fixing that issue. Please advise. Thank you. 
0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·
Hello Michael! 

Thanks for letting us know. Try this! :)

0 Likes 0 ·
michael-benedict avatar image michael-benedict commented ·
Sadly no luck there. Same errors are coming my way
0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Sorry to hear that Michael. Another option is to contact support via chat. A live chat agent will be happy to assist you. Open this link and click the blue tab that says "Ask RingCentral" on the bottom right of your screen.
0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Michael!

Sorry for having an issue. Please coordinate with our Support Team to have this checked. You may open a case here.

Thanks!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app