question

luisa-montaiuti avatar image
luisa-montaiuti asked luisa-montaiuti commented

call forwarding

Hello, I just spoke for about an hour with a Ring central support tech , because I want all my call to be forward to my cell and she tray and was ok now somebody call and when to voice messager what is wrong.

call forwarding
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered
Hi Luisa,

I checked your settings and extend the ring settings.
Please test it and let me know if that works!

Thanks! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

luisa-montaiuti avatar image
luisa-montaiuti answered luisa-montaiuti commented
Hello, Thank you for your help, it takes several rings before I get the ring in my cell. first it said , ..please wait while I connect and after it takes about 4 rings before my phone start ringing. is that normal ...can the phone ring as soon as somebody calls. ?? Thank you for your help.

4 comments
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·
That's awesome!

I am grateful that I help you! I changed the Ring Tone and remove the "please wait while we connect you", please test it again.

Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
luisa-montaiuti avatar image luisa-montaiuti commented ·
The Please wait is out / but can my cell ring after 4 rings ...........can it get shortened.?? is taking to long before the call get to my cell.
Thank you !! for helping with this issue..............I want to be able to get the call right away. Thank you 

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·
Alright, done!

I used this method to get it to work.

Thanks! 
0 Likes 0 ·
luisa-montaiuti avatar image luisa-montaiuti commented ·
Thank you , right now I am working in a project. I will check Ring central later on.Thank you 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app