question

david-hepper13499 avatar image
david-hepper13499 asked krichford answered

The full Teams list can no longer be accessed(!)

Since a recent update to 19.8.1 of the RC app (Glip), we can no longer see all our Teams. The number of Teams shown in the left-side navigator pane is controlled by the Preferences setting 'Max Conversations' (number; limit: 60) - itself a bit of obscure naming but acceptable. If we set this to a reasonable number such as 9, to avoid having to scroll the navigator excessively, only the 9 most recently active Teams are shown. Before the update we could click on the Teams category to see the full list in the main window but this now only collapses and expands the Teams category.

Is there some other way to get to the full list? If not, please restore the previous functionality.

It would be helpful also for each user to be able to control the sort order of the Teams list.

1. Account type (UK)
  2. Related case number (n/a)
  3. Detail: See above
  4. Previous troubleshooting steps taken: crawled through the UI, clicking everything...
  5. Software version: 19.8.1
  6. Number of Users affected: 15
ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered david-hepper13499 commented
Hey David, that info is under the Contacts Tab :)

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-hepper13499 avatar image david-hepper13499 commented ·
OK, thanks Saadet, it now works for me too but that's so very obscure!
0 Likes 0 ·
krichford avatar image
krichford answered
I agree! That is WAY too obscure. I had to google for this community board to find out why all my teams are not showing up on the left pane like they should. Not intuitive to only have the first 9 most active displaying.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app