News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Is it possible, using the latest desktop App to schedule a Conference call within a team?
Tags: phone
May 26, 2020 at 3:25am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
nick-dart

We would like to use RingCentral and Teams to schedule conference calls like Webex Teams. We are using the latest Ring Central desktop app and I have created a team. It does not seem to offer a schedule option to schedule a Teams conference call. Does anybody know if this is even possible and if not can this be added later as a feature?

3 Answers
answered on Jul 2, 2020 at 3:43pm  
I SECOND THIS. Our company has employees constantly being added and removed from teams. When I want to quickly schedule a meeting and know that the ENTIRE team is included, I'd like to do it from within the team chat. When you schedule a meeting from the video page, you have to manually enter each person that you'd like to invite. This seems redundant if the people are already linked to each unique team.

answered on May 26, 2020 at 2:45pm  
Many thanks for this Abi, it would be great to get this included. 

answered on May 26, 2020 at 9:57am  
Currently scheduling a conference call is not possible within a team. However, you can start a conference call within a team by clicking the "Start Conference Call" icon on the top right within your team. I ll pass along your feedback to the App team.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us