News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN ROBOCALLS PER DAY
Tags: phone
Jul 16, 2020 at 12:30pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
randall-salter

We are receiving more than two dozen robocalls per day noe that we are with Ring Central. Never had this problem with AT&T. Is someone working on this? All the tech reps tell me to do is register on donotcall.gov which we have and which does nothing.

2 Answers
answered on Jul 16, 2020 at 2:01pm  

Our company has the same problem for more than 10 years, I always make a complaint to ringcentral but its technical support agents do not know and do not give any help on how to solve this great problem. Many times when we put the advertising of our products on television, radio, press or internet that coincides with the inputs of the robot calls it is extremely frustrating for the seller since he loses his turn in the line of answering calls from our advertising, for answer incoming calls from robotcalls. Please excuse my bad English.
I hope that with this you have your own conclusions of the service, which unfortunately provides ringcentral!

answered on Jul 16, 2020 at 1:21pm  
The only thing I have found to do is, go online into our account, as the ADMIN, and BLOCK the numbers from all our extensions.
If you do it from just one extension, it blocks the number from this extension ONLY, and you want the calls to stop at ALL extensions. It must be from the ADMIN login. follow all steps and press APPLY when done.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us