News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
API Response start a meeting url is not working.
Tags: rest api
Aug 20, 2020 at 12:19am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
karthik vb

i have successfully requested ringcentral meeting api using my paid account and i get response with two url and i try to start a meeting by opening a start a meeting url and there its show one popup to open ringcentral app and after opening its shows meeting id is not valid. our client requires to start a meeting in browser so i give permission to start a meeting in browser eventhough its shows same thing. please help out what should i do with api response urls.

2 Answers
answered on Aug 24, 2020 at 4:07am  

MR.phong Vu I have tried what u said to complete the graduation requirement but its still not succeed eventhough call the api 30 times and i dont understand whats the reason plz help us to apply for production and can u share any reference to complete those task plz reply as soon as possible..

answered on Aug 20, 2020 at 7:02am  

Are you sure that you are running on your production account? What is your app client id?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us