question

merbelyn-anne-cajanding avatar image
merbelyn-anne-cajanding asked Phong Vu answered

Adding in Callers Birthdate can't manually type date

From the admin Portal Looking at the call log I added a contact for one of the calls. Today was her 30th birthday Saw that as a field so I went to populate it.I was disappointed I could not manually edit the year. Yet I had to click the back button 360 times to scroll the calendar back 30 years ago. That no one should have to click that many times to get a date to populate. and if I don't want to pick from the calendar I should not be forced to do so. Probably the only time i will use the field but it should be looked at as clicking 360 times is not user friendly by any means. I don't need contact on this, Just wanted to share my experience and pass that on. You could also just store the month and Date and ignore the year,
contacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Thank you for reporting this! Confirmed it is a bug and we will fix it asap.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys