News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
CallQueuePresence Feature Not Available
Tags: rest api, call queues, presence
Oct 14, 2020 at 5:01pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Laferil Smith Jr.

When trying to access the API for call queue presence we are getting a Forbidden response with error code "BIL-103", and response message "Feature [CallQueuePresence] is not available for current account". How do we get this feature added so that we can properly test these APIs?

on Oct 14, 2020 at 6:39pm   •  0 likes

Can you post the exact endpoint?

on Nov 12, 2020 at 6:02am   •  0 likes

Any update on this? I'm working on an app that only checks CallQueuePresence and I can't test it because of the same error.

{
  "errorCode":"BIL-103"
  "message":"Feature [CallQueuePresence] is not available for current account"
    "errors":[
      0:{
        "errorCode":"BIL-103"
        "message":"Feature [CallQueuePresence] is not available for current account"
        "feature":"CallQueuePresence"
      }
    ]
  "feature":"CallQueuePresence"
}

on Nov 12, 2020 at 7:15am   •  0 likes

What is your sandbox account main company number?

on Nov 12, 2020 at 10:29am   •  0 likes

+13133465663

on Nov 12, 2020 at 11:59am   •  1 likes

Request submitted. Please wait

on Nov 14, 2020 at 4:33am   •  1 likes

I found the issue. I was using "1" which is the extension of the call queue, and not the internal id of the call queue, which was something like "265013004". Thank you for your help. Sorry about the trouble.

on Oct 15, 2020 at 7:02am   •  0 likes

https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/accountId/extension/extensionId/call-queue-presence

1 Answer
answered on Oct 15, 2020 at 7:09am  

I could not find that API, not sure if it is an internal API or not yet. But can you try this API and also send me the link to that API reference as I might miss it from the document.

on Oct 15, 2020 at 7:13am   •  0 likes

The link to the API I'm using is here. However, the one you posted is for grabbing presence based on groups, but I am trying to pull presence for all the call queues that an extension is in.

on Oct 15, 2020 at 12:29pm   •  0 likes

Can you give me your production and sandbox account numbers?

on Oct 15, 2020 at 12:31pm   •  0 likes

Sandbox: +1747264xxxx

Production: +1479442xxxx

on Oct 15, 2020 at 12:38pm   •  1 likes

Thanks! it turns out it is a new feature which is not enabled for all accounts yet. So right now it can be enabled based on customer request. I just created a request and put one of the admin developer (Phillip Collier) from your company to be a contact person if RingCentral would need to contact. Please stay tuned. Will let you know when the request is processed.

on Oct 16, 2020 at 8:32am   •  0 likes

Your production account is enabled. You can add the ReadPresence permission (and EditPresence permission if you need to change values) to your app and call the user presence several times to pass the graduation requirements. Then graduate your app and try the new features on your production account. I will try to see how we can also enable the features for your sandbox account asap.

on Oct 15, 2020 at 7:19am   •  0 likes

My bad, it's just right below the link I sent you (the effect of haven't had morning coffee)

I will have a look at it and let you know.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us