News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Hubspot Meeting Conference Link Missing?
Tags: meetings, integrations
Oct 15, 2020 at 2:01pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Rulon Allred

I'm using the integration between Hubspot and RC. The integration seems to work for the phone side of things, but the meetings/video isn't connecting properly. I have the configuration setup in the Hubspot meetings set to RingCentral. It does schedule the meeting in the calendar correctly, and it shows up in the RingCentral app. However, it isn't connecting the RingCentral Meetings functionality and is pulling up this error whenever you go to use the link in the email or meetings options in Hubspot, "An error occurred while trying to generate a video conference link. "

Again, it does still show up in RingCentral meetings app but only just as a scheduled event. No video conference link or "meeting" code is generated for the event. Am I missing something here?

3 Answers
answered on Feb 28, 2022 at 6:56pm  

@Rulon Allred Which app and video did you use? were you able to figure this out?

answered on Oct 16, 2020 at 8:16am  

Hey @drake-zhao. I just completely uninstalled it and reinstalled following the video guide. Still getting the same result. The phone works and all the components show up and it appears to have everything connected, but still pulls up the "An error occurred while trying to generate a video conference link."

answered on Oct 15, 2020 at 7:16pm  

Seems you have follow the video's intruction to enable Conference support, the usually it it network issue, you can try insert meeting again. Let me know if it works, if not maybe we can have a meeting to check it.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us