News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Reports slow to update
Tags: reports
Nov 5, 2015 at 7:09am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
jason-svatek
Anyone else having issues with the user call activity report not updating for 24 hours?  

I can pull activity from 2+ days ago, but every time I try to pull real-time, or yesterday's stats, everything has a value of zero.  

I ALWAYS want to check stats real time, and every morning, to talk to reps about how yesterday went.  Why is reporting lagging for 24+hours?
on Oct 9, 2020 at 7:36am   •  0 likes

I would like to revisit the 24 hour delay. This screenshot shows that we can get same day reporting.

With this report this proves same day reporting is available in the Performance Reports - and with a Office Standard license which is what we have.

My question is:

If I pull the report at 10:01 will it report all calls from 0:00 - 10:00 or does the Performance report need 'x' amount of time to update before reporting everything through 10:00. 'x' has to be same day as shown here. What is the frequency in which the Performance Report is updated? Is it real-time, every 5 minutes, every 30 minutes, every hour or something different?The screenshot show reporting updates same day -so looking for the frequency of the updates.

on Nov 5, 2015 at 7:32am   •  0 likes
Reports are not "real time". There is at least a 24 hour delay.

In order to get real time, please contact your sales rep for RingCentral Contact Center.
1 Answer
answered on Oct 20, 2020 at 8:28am  

Hello Team.

I just did a real time testing and monitoring of this issue with Daniel Roth and we figured out that it takes no more than an hour for a call that was received today to show up on Performance Reports. It's an hourly interval.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us