News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Paying bills manually? is that possible?
Tags: billing
Nov 16, 2019 at 10:26am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
front-office12

I want to pay my bill manually but when I am online, i can only change my CC# but there is no option to pay manually. I called several time on Friday and was finally told my account rep was on leave, and someone else would call me back, but no one did. I was also told i could call 24/7 for help, which is also untrue. My service is schedule for interruption on Sunday and today is Saturday and I can find no one to help me pay this bill after several days of trying.

3 Answers
answered on Nov 4, 2020 at 5:05pm  

you could assist further by billing my card on file, or my back up card, or by creating a "pay now" or "one time payment" button, which still does not exist. My bill is overdue and no one is charging either card.

on Nov 17, 2020 at 8:10am   •  0 likes

Hello @thomas12345678, apologies! It would be better to open a case HERE if the account is still not billed. Thank you!

answered on Nov 2, 2020 at 6:33am  

i also would like to see a "pay now" option. it allows me to add more alternatve payment records, but, its not charging any of them and my bill is overdue!

on Nov 2, 2020 at 10:25am   •  0 likes

@thomas12345678 If you update your card, it will automatically charge to pay your overdue bill. However, you are welcome to reach out to Support, your account manager, or our Retention team to retry your card on file.
Let me know if we can assist further!

answered on Jul 29, 2020 at 9:31pm  
Hi Front Office, 

I have escalated the case you created with support requesting that someone reach out to assist in paying your bill. 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us