question

Neal Waiser avatar image
Neal Waiser asked Neal Waiser answered

Voice Mail Greeting

Is it possible to have two different custom greetings for my voice mail message? I'd like to record an alternate custom greeting when I am out of the office/vacation. I only see an option to record only one custom or use the Ring Central default voice mail message. Thanks.

admin portalvoicemail
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello @Neal Waiser, you can do that by enabling your custom rule under your extension settings. Please click HERE to know more about it. Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Neal Waiser avatar image
Neal Waiser answered

Thank you for this but that still does not give me the option to record a different custom message than my regular message after I define my conditions. I would like to be able to record two different custom messages, one for when I am in the office and when for when I am not in the office.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app