News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Glip Chat wont automatically show reply
Tags: message
Dec 1, 2020 at 12:12pm   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Kyle Wilson

My team and I noticed recently that while chatting, the page dont seem to scroll down automatically giving the impression that the person you are chatting to has not responded yet. You have to manually scroll down to reveal the newly arrived messages.

Any has this same observation?

1 Answer
answered on Dec 1, 2020 at 1:32pm  

Hello Kyle, apologies. I am also experiencing this bug too. I sent a report to our Product Manager to check it for us. I will update this thread once I have a word from them. Thank you for your patience.

on Aug 5, 2021 at 7:31am   •  0 likes

My co-worker is also having this problem. Any update to share? He is going to do the Help & Support, Report Issue also, but it's been 8 months since this post so we are hoping there is progress to share. Thanks!

on Aug 5, 2021 at 9:18am   •  0 likes

@kevin-seymour Chances are the original posters got this issue sorted and didn't circle back. I think opening a ticket is probably a good idea. Keep us updated and if you don't get what you need, come back and my team will be glad to help!

on Aug 5, 2021 at 12:05pm   •  0 likes

No, did not get this issue sorted. Messages do not scroll.

Version: 21.3.15.614 Web, 21.3.10.1517 Windows

on Aug 6, 2021 at 7:34am   •  0 likes

@Dominic Moore Do you have a case number that I can reference as I begin to investigate?

on Dec 7, 2020 at 1:41pm   •  0 likes

Has there been any update on this issue or when a fix could be deployed? We are having the same issue.

on Dec 10, 2020 at 8:41am   •  0 likes

@nicholas-pilkington We're still digging into this one - We'll update when we have new info. Stay tuned.

on Dec 17, 2020 at 8:41am   •  0 likes

Same happening here. Easy to miss important messages. Update?

on Dec 17, 2020 at 10:37am   •  0 likes

@nicholas-pilkington @Dominic Moore Can you please report this directly in the app?
If you click on your profile icon, click on "Help & Support" and click on "Report Issue" so the team can look into this further?

on Dec 17, 2020 at 2:02pm   •  0 likes

Also, please let us know when you submit your report so we can work with the product team to sync your ticket with the issue.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us