question

Annette Nierman avatar image
Annette Nierman asked Anirban edited

Ability to create a contact on your mobile App

I want the basic ability to create a contact in your Mobile APP and have that contact automatically sync with my RingCentral laptop APP. I understand you can sync "all" your phone contacts to your laptop, but your business pitch is to keep your personal contacts and work contacts separate. That's what I'd like to do. Also, I'm in sales and speak to hundreds of people a day. It's crucial for me to know who's calling and who's texting. If I can't create a contact on the go I could miss a deal. Thanks!

contacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

I guess if you create a new contact in your mobile app and save it to RingCentral Personal Contacts - it saves the information to your RingCentral account.

see this: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/RingCentral-App-Mobile-Create-New-Contact.html?language=en_US

So you can access those information in your RingCentral account. Once your new contacts are there in RingCentral account it will sync with your desktop/laptop app automatically. (If not try logout the app and log in to reflect)

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app