News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Cannot Merge Calls - iPhone error
Tags: phone, hardware
Dec 9, 2020 at 2:12pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Sally Eisenberg

We have a user utilizing the RingCentral app on her iPhone. When she tries to merge calls she receives this error. I have confirmed that she has the most up to date iOS software, the latest version of the RingCentral app, and has also uninstalled and re-installed the app with no luck. I spoke with Ahmad Bahauddin and he let me know this was a a bug issue with reference number COOPS-6859 .

We have multiple users on iPhones who are not experiencing this error. Is there a reason this is only affecting one of our users? Additionally, is this something our other iPhone users should expect to experience in the near future?

I was told that there is currently no work around for this solution. Please advise

ring-error.png

on Dec 17, 2020 at 10:28am   •  0 likes

I have spotted this issue with four of my user and all are running 14.2 IOS. I have not seen this issue with users running just 14.0 IOS. I have no idea if that is relevant or not.

I have a user, with this issue, upgrading to 14.3. I'll have to let you know if that somehow fixes the issue, but this is not an isolated issue.

on Dec 17, 2020 at 11:42am   •  0 likes

Hey, @Keith Lebel @German Leal @Sally Eisenberg @Bryan Jones
I'm working with the product team to dig into this further.
Hang tough and we'll update here as we get details.

on Dec 18, 2020 at 7:10am   •  0 likes

As a follow up: @Keith Lebel @German Leal @Sally Eisenberg @Bryan Jones

I confirmed with the Product team that this issue has been resolved in the latest release - 20.4.30.
Please make sure your app is up-to-date.
If you are still experiencing this issue, please reach out to Support directly. If a problem persists, they can escalate to the product team and share all the relevant information pertaining to your experience.
Thanks!

on Jan 28, 2021 at 6:27am   •  0 likes

HI, When we can download 20.4.30?

Thanks

on Dec 10, 2020 at 9:20am   •  0 likes

We are having the same issue. Following

1 Answer
answered on Dec 12, 2020 at 6:34am  

Since it seems an individual case for one of the user, not sure you will get a concrete answer or a perfect solution on that without troubleshooting the issue in depth.

Try to engage the user with Technical support team here and support team can coordinate with him to investigate and find a resolution. If this is a known case you can follow up with them for solution in future version.

answered on Dec 11, 2020 at 12:36pm  

Same issue with 2 of our users. Following

answered on Dec 10, 2020 at 9:19am  

We are having the same issue. Following.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us