News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Phone CALL [Agent 1 to 10] Alpha 0.01 [In Review]
Tags: getting started
Jan 16, 2020 at 7:10am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Berry Ext 101

Hello, we are currently working on devlopping a phone app with RingCentral for Devlopper. Our app name is Phone CALL [Agent 1 to 10] Alpha 0.01, I would like to know how long it can take to be abble to test this in noraml environement, not in sandbox. Please let me know when should we expect the full version. Oh and I saw that client ID was required so here it his: WI0MV0hXTDO_gW8sxgQatg

Thanks a lot !
Hope we can get on track fast !

3 Answers
answered on Jan 16, 2020 at 6:12pm  

What should i do?

answered on Jan 16, 2020 at 9:53am  

Ok thanks ! App is private but still need a review, please check it and comeback to me !
Thanks a lot !

answered on Jan 16, 2020 at 9:28am  

I am having problem to access the ad min tool, where I can see your app details and analytics. I will have a look at it as soon as I gain the access.

Meanwhile, you can login the RingCentral developer portal, and check if the "Submit" button is enabled or not.

If the button is enabled, you can simply click it to graduate your app. If you app is a private app, it will be graduated immediately, if it is a public app, it will be reviewed by our team before the graduation.

If the button is disabled, follow the instructions on this page to manage the graduation.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us