News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
'OAU-211', 'message': 'Token revoked'
Tags: oauth
Dec 24, 2020 at 9:30am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
Krishna Kannaji

HiTeam,

We have implemented an auth flow process to send messages from HubSpot. In this process, we will be using /restapi/oauth/token with refresh token.

Authflow for workflows is working fine when we developed and tested for few contacts. When we are doing the same for more contacts like 600 to 1500 parallel contacts at once. We are getting a Token Revoked error.

Is there any possibility on how to handle parallel connections and can you please help me this as it's important for our team.

The problem I have faced is few of the api calls are getting success and the rest are errored {'error': 'invalid_grant', 'errors': [{'errorCode': 'OAU-211', 'message': 'Token revoked'}], 'error_description': 'Token revoked'} error.

There is no description about this error and I couldn't find any solution from the dev forum. We are not using any revoke api's, I was trying to figure out why token is getting revoked when I use ouath token api.

Can you let me know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

krishna

4 Answers
answered on Dec 29, 2020 at 6:40pm  

We are using Python. What if there are more than 5 users active tokens and how can we solve this?

answered on Dec 28, 2020 at 3:53pm  

What's your programming language please?

There is a 5 active tokens per app per user limit. So if you get too many tokens in a short time, old tokens will be revoked.

answered on Dec 28, 2020 at 10:25am  

rcsdk = SDK(os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_ID'), os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_CLIENT_SECRET'), os.environ.get('RINGCENTRAL_SERVER_URL'))

answered on Dec 25, 2020 at 10:26am  

'error': 'invalid_grant', what is your app grant type? Do you use RC SDKs or your own codes to authenticate? Show some code snippets (remove sensitive info)

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us