question

Kent Shelby avatar image
Kent Shelby asked Kent Shelby answered

Glip Bridging

Can I get my Canadian number, meant for conference calls, to be number referenced on my account for phone audio option for a scheduled meeting. Non profit group here consisting of 30 possible users on APP video+audio and with 20 additional meeting attendees on phone line only.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered

Hello @Kent Shelby! You can get dial-in numbers for conferencing through your web portal and invite your participants through email.

Go to https://service.ringcentral.com and click the conference icon below the support tab. Click HERE for more info.

2021-02-02-23-50-19.png

2021-02-02-23-51-14.png

Thank you!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Kent Shelby avatar image
Kent Shelby answered

Dial in numbers indicated in the portal are outside my area of operations. All users would need to pay long distant charges to join a meeting. This is why I requested if my conference line can be referenced on the web portal for my account. Also the only conference number offered, for scheduled meetings, is only your California number. My users would then have to pay Canada (not Toronto) to California long distant toll fees to access the meeting. Can my conference number be set up for my account?

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app